Getting Closer

Last night I cut out all the new wooden parts, and a hunk of delrin off my big (2 x 2.5 x 12″) block. I also used the lathe to make an aluminum coupler to go from the NEMA17’s 5mm shaft to my 8mm carbon steel rod. I also tried out an idea for my “maker mark” by scanning my chop in and burning its imprint with the laser. Here are some pictures.

Advertisements

Author: homechicken

Dvorak Typist. Mandarin Speaker. Mugwump. Commander of Her Royal Majesty's 102nd Garden Gnome Regiment. Collector of Hobbies. Cat Whisperer. Maker of Things.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s